Dispute resolution is the process of resolving disputes between parties. Alternate Resolution Dispute is a friendly dispute resolution procedure based on the goodwill of the parties and the assistance of a neutral third party. Dispute resolution is a course of action, which is undertaken in order to decide on matters of conflict among individuals, business groups, government entities and even among states.
Methods of Dispute Resolution include:-
- Collaborative law
- Many types of negotiation
Dispute Resolution processes fall into Two Major Types:-
- Adjudicative processes, such as litigation or arbitration, in which a judge, jury or arbitrator determines the outcome.
- Consensual processes, such as collaborative law, mediation, conciliation, or negotiation, in which the parties attempt to reach agreement.
To maximize the Chances of a successful dispute resolution with a client you require to:-
- Listen to your customers.
- Ask for documentary evidence to verify the facts.
- Understand your legal obligations.
- Negotiate face to face in a calm and professional manner.
Business Query Form
Dispute Resolution Services
A dispute resolution service aimed at eliminating confrontation, being less time consuming and less costly than traditional methods, or litigation. Dispute resolution is a necessary component of dynamic business environments and increases investor confidence. In both developed and developing countries, court systems are often back-logged and may fail to meet business needs.
We provide dispute resolution services to our clients in India & across the globe. We
Settle book disputes including transaction audit, analysis and reconciliation. Our dispute resolution services also include re-determination of transactions with a comparison to original records. We provide dispute resolution services by deploying well proven tools to analyze statements and records, which give an accurate picture of accounts.
Our dispute resolution services include:-
- Case Evaluation
The Benefits of Our customers get by using our dispute resolution service are:-
- Quick resolution of disputes.
- Dispute resolution with the help of legal experts who are integral part of the team.
- Filing of the suits, getting stays and other documentations required for achieving dispute resolution.
- Ensuring fair and reasonable comprise clauses when either parties decide to amicably drop charges against each other.