Incorporation of business and selecting the correct business structure will provide the liability protection and tax savings to make your business profitable and successful. A foreign company is planned to set up business operations in India has the following options to set up a business entity:
- As an incorporated entity under the Companies Act 1956 wholly owned subsidiaries.
- As an unincorporated entity through liaison office/representative office or project office / branch office of a foreign company. Such types of offices can undertake activities permitted under the Foreign Exchange Management Regulations 2000.
Our cost-effective business entity formation services
There are many considerations that should taken into account when choosing a business entity such as tax implications, liability protection, ease of management, ease of financing transactions and the cost of forming the entity. In our initial consultation we normally discuss entity selection, financing strategies, capitalization requirements, and entity name selection including trademark implications, liability reduction strategies and long-term business goals.
Business Query Form
Our highly qualified and experienced business law attorneys can help you in the selection, planning and set up of your new business entity. The proper selection of a business entity depends on the immediate and long-term goals of the business owner or entrepreneur. Our main mission is to help our clients in the incorporation process, help them maximize the tax savings, and achieve flexibility in their growth and expansion.
- Entity selection.
- Incorporation choices for your business formation.
- Selecting a corporate name.
- Tax advantages.
- New business options.
- Developing a business plan.
- Liability protection.