Company formation procedure in India should be quick and easy, whether you are an individual or an accountant whose daily work includes company formation. There are several company formation agents in India that can help you with in the formation of a company but the guarantee of a successful process can still not be provided by some. Therefore, it is always advised to hire an agent that provides you the complete assurance and success of the company formation procedure in India. We are a leading legal service provider. We have been serving with trustworthy services to both our national and international clients with the help of our esteemed and highly skilled professional team. In India, a company can be incorporated either as a private limited or public limited. The company formation procedure all over India is the same. At first, one has to get the name approval of the proposed company from the registrar of companies (ROC) and once you have obtained the approval, you are required to submit the application of incorporation, memorandum and articles of association along with the other necessary documents to the ROC.
Business Query Form
Company Formation Procedure in India
Business formation can be done online as well as offline but if you want everything to be successfully done, it is recommended to hire a professional who can help you with the right company formation procedure in india. The procedure for incorporating a company in India is listed under:
- Obtain director identification number (DIN) and digital signature certificates (DSC) for each director/promoter before making any application to ROC.
- Apply for the name availability of the proposed company to ROC. For this, one has to fill that particular form and submit online along with requisite fee with ROC.
- Name approved and made available by ROC will remain valid for 6 months. If you do not incorporate the proposed company within 6 months, you will be required to renew by paying the prescribed fee.
- After getting the name, some important documents are prepared.
- Memorandum and articles of association are to be dully stamped before filing with ROC.
- All the other documents are also filed in original with ROC.
- On the receipt of the documents ROC will scrutinize the papers and if required modifications will be applied accordingly.
- Once ROC is satisfied, you ill be issued with the certificate of incorporation and the company will come into existence from the date of certificate of incorporation.